The Elmwood Club has been formed to strengthen communities through the provision of Sport and Recreation to promote health and well being.
To strengthen the community through the provision of Sport and Recreation to promote health and well being.
The Elmwood Club has been developed by four sports clubs with aligned visions and values. These clubs are Old Boys Collegians Cricket Club, HSOB-Burnside Hockey Club, Elmwood Bowling Club & Elmwood Croquet Club. HSOB Football Club, St Nicholas Netball Club, Lincoln University Rugby Club, Shirley Volleyball Club and Canterbury Handball have joined as Affiliate Members.
Enquiries are welcomed from clubs and groups considering the benefits of being part of this collaborative initiative.
The Elmwood Club has identified the following short to medium term objectives:
• Consolidation of roles where there is duplication within clubs
• Day to day management of member clubs assets and facilities for commercial benefit
• Allow the clubs to focus on the delivery of sport and recreation
• Development of a common social space for all members and community
• Development of an all-weather / indoor training facility for all members and community